Image Map

Saturday, August 25, 2012

FanBox Top Earners


FanBox 'Top Earners' 
Best 12 SUCCESS TIPS 

This is my first blog created listing the  12 'Top FanBox Earners' Best FanBox tips & advice'. (This members list was derived from the current info found in the FanBox Knowledge Producers/Promoters "ALL TIME" & "Last 30 Days" Lists.) 

Some of the 'tips' were taken from their blog articles. For others, i was able to contact them and request their #1 'tip' they personally use and RECOMMEND TO YOU, to get the best out of utilizing FanBox for fun and profits. 

Each 'tip' will show the member's name, followed by the 'tip', and then a link to get further info about the member and their blogs.

i will update this list from time to time to keep it 'fresh'.

i hope you find this info useful.                               

in the 'Comments' section, please feel free to add 'tips' you personally use and find to be beneficial to all other FanBox members.

The FanBox 'Knowledge Producers' Best/Top TIPS  For Earning:
(listed in no particular order.)



 
Warren Baum

Warren Baum's Fanbox tips to making a lot of money.
How I became the #2 U.S. past 30 day earner.

"Fanbox isn't that hard to have success with if you have patience and are willing to invest our earnings every day.
I started with less than #10 and in less than 1 year of working FanBox, I have put almost $11,000 into my FanBox bank." 
More info here...


Making Ads That Don't Suck
"Ads and posts aren't the same thing so don't treat them exactly the same.
When you do a post, that post will be blasted around FanBox to your firends and people you don't know that have show a prvious interest in your subject matter."More info here...

 Glenda Thompson
Blogging is an individual thing.

"Just like people, no two bloggers are exactly alike but I think many have spent too much time and effort trying to follow another blogger. That’s just not going to happen. While I’m still learning everyday, it’s been great to stand on my own two feet and, at times, do things a little differently from everyone else because I’m me. I try to share a combination of what I learned , expreciened, or seen in life. My advice to new bloggers, Be yourself and never stop having fun. And don’t compare yourself to others. It’s great to get ideas from other bloggers, but you will never be that bogger “across the block” so save yourself the hassle of it and don’t try. Be yourself and you’ll be the next great YOU.
"

More info here...


 Arlene Best "Newbie" Tip

"My advice/tip that I usually give newbies is to get a Success Coach right away, graduate as soon as possible by trying all the different knowledge roles, and then focus on the knowledge role you like best. I personally make most of my money by funding my own ads and boosting regularly. Also, be social and gain fans and followers because FanBox is a social networking site."
More info here... 

 
Ms. K
 

My best profit tip: 

Try ALL Knowledge Roles to maximize your earnings."

Rating and catagorizing.
"  Go to your dashboard, click on "Other Knowledge Roles". Then click on 'Earn by Categorizing & Rating Posts'. Set yourself a goal, (I usually try and get as high as I can. wait, that didn't sound right...I mean I usually try and click maybe 800-1000.) and start reading, rating, and catagorizing other peoples posts. Secret: If you add your own related tags to what the post was about, you get way higher points. Add two or three.

Promoting top earners posts, meaning, make an ad for a post that you see is getting LOTS of attention. Everytime you do that and people read that post, you get a percentage.

Funding your own ads will get your post OUT there and get more readers.

INVEST. If you can get your earnings to the point where you can spare to invest, DO IT. It's a no brainer. You invest whatever amount you want, even as low a $1.00. I always invest in the top earners like Arlene or Joyous Life, they get tons of readers and you will get a great return on your money. Hope that helped..."


  Jenny Lee  
I was thinking hard about this...
and you know what my best tip is:


"Have fun! Enjoy yourself and be part of the community. Go out there and get to know everyone read their blogs, comment and let them know how you felt about the blog. Be a positive member of the community and always be willing to help anyone that needs it.. I know this doesn't sound like the best tip, but honestly the key is to have fun. When you create a blog write about something that you enjoy. When you create an ad create it for something that you are into, not just because you think it will be popular. FanBox is more then a community, it's a family so get out there and enjoy yourself!"


Johnny Cash
Don't use Internet Explorer!

"A year ago, I posted that your FanBox experience is a lot faster on every browser but IE (Internet Explorer). 

So, if you can, access FanBox on any other browser - just don't use Internet Explorer.

By the way, if you're still using Internet Explorer - you'll soon be all by yourself:

Google's Chrome has just taken over the top spot - and IE (Internet Explorer) - like Microsoft itself - is headed down, down, down...


 
 Ryan Page  Fan Finding Money Making Tips

"As you all know I am a Success Coach and I figured that I would bring some helpful tips to everyone.  I want everyone to take a look at these and even try them out I promise that you will see a larger fan base and more money down the road as it takes time here.

Here are some helpful tips that I have found to work well for getting more fans, friends, and $$.  These are to help newbie's and people that have been here a long time."

More info here...


Just Jeff
How to Make the Most Money here on FanBox

"The fastest way to make the most money here, most easily, is to place your money in the FanBox BOOST (formerly Knowledge Investor).  In less than a week I made a 154% return on my $1240 investment for a profit of $667 investing in myself and a few other successful FanBox members."
More info here...


 David Lubin
Be Persistent.
"First of all I would suggest to people to never give up - be persistent, be honest but most of all have fun. I am teaching my wife about fanbox and she loves it. I have a service which I am selling, I am trying to find the direct url so that I can share it. My success really come from God. He is my strength, and my inspiration He helps me in the post. My hope is that more people would read them and learn or be inspired."
More info here...


 
Zoe H

Once again... Persistence Pays!

"One of the most important things on FanBox is to be persistent. Don't give up! Like anything in life you will have ups and downs, but just keep at it. Enjoy what you are doing and continue to do it! FanBox provides us with an amazing opportunity, so learn as much as you can about the site and have fun with it! Take advantage of what the site has to offer and use all of the features."


"Post alot... and post often." ('nuff said ;-)

 

  *(I'm not a 'top earner' yet, but aimin' to be, but here's my 'tip' :)  

"The best tip i can give for 'newbies', is to try to complete the "My Path To Success" steps as soon as you can. 'Graduate' and you double your profits, and even become eligible to be a Success Coach! After this, follow any/all of the 'tips' you just read. You will not go wrong following any of them."



There, you've just shortened your route to being more knowledgable, and more profitable here on FanBox. 'Nuff said.



 


      
  
  

No comments: