Image Map

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Join This Online Community 2012 FanBox


Hi, my name is Norman (Storm)  and I am your Success Coach! 

What’s a Success Coach? Read this post by FanBox’s Johnny Cash: http://posts.fanbox.com/8hs24

I have received the new Ad that you created. Based on my experience creating success for other 

members, I’m looking forward to reviewing your Ad, so I can help you increase your earnings 

quickly.

I’m excited about helping you succeed! I’ve already been helping others succeed and I’m 100% sure 

that you can succeed too.

I’d also like to get to know you; what you’re all about; and what level of success you’re looking 

to achieve.

Please tell me a little bit about yourself and, if you become very successful, what you would do 

with your earnings. For example:

Would you help other people? 
Are there things that you want, personally? 
Would you invest it? 
Would you give it away?

If you would like me to be your teacher, Join this private Url for my help:
I look forward to working with you!


NOTE THIS:

You dont have to write nothing. All you do is find interesting blogs on the web that you think 

others will real or view. Copy them from the web and paste them to your FanBox. Thats it! 

waaalaaaa. You make money. The more someone views the post or blog you make money. Share it on 

other social sites to your friends and have them become your students. Look at my articles, posts, 

blogs. There are picture blogs you can make also. Find pictures and make a post. Create a free 

article on the pictures and waalaaa. Hope this helped you.
Start posting & creating posts using poems they really get more hits. Also rate postings daily for 

points for promoting your own articles an blogs.

Here's where you rate postings, bookmark it:
Everytime you get a little extra money in your matured area to cash out. Dont cash out. Use that 

to promote your articles and blogs for the next months payout. 

Heres a Fanbox Earning Plan that might help you:

Keep posting and work daily rating & commenting on others postings. It all makes you money. 
You dont have to pay for anything, its just posting pictures and copying and pasting blogs on the 

web,
and yes you make money.

Keep Up The Articles and start Posting

Have a swell day Friend

Thank you & get out there and start making money for yourself.

I've also created my own site, view it here:


Norman (Storm) 
2012 Success Coach



No comments: